As a partner for your business, we understand that there may be instances when you need to return items for a number of reasons. Our return policies support your business by offering flexibility in your purchasing decisions.
To start a return please contact our Customer Service Department at (800) 566-0664 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also download a return form and fill out on your own, if you do please make sure to follow all directions on the form. The form can be accessed here.
Key Return Policy Details
- All returns must be issued a return authorization number by Justin Blair & Company – this is how we track our returns for internal use and for your reference.
- All non-defective returned product must be in re-sellable condition (original packaging, original components, etc…) for credit to be issued
- We generally accept the return of product for up to one year from date of purchase; however there may be exceptions.
Footwear Specific Return Policies
- All Apex footwear is sold with free return freight. You may choose from three methods to send back stock Apex footwear to Justin Blair & Company; a) request a batch of pre-made UPS ground return labels, b) ship via UPS using Justin Blair’s UPS account number (available upon request) or c) when requesting a return authorization also request a return label which can be sent via email, fax or scheduled as a UPS pickup. Free return freight does not apply to Aetrex branded footwear, discontinued footwear styles or used/worn footwear.
- Apex footwear is sold with a 30 day customer satisfaction limited guarantee. Justin Blair & Company will replace or issue a credit at retailer/doctor purchase price, at Justin Blair’s sole discretion, within 30 days of customer’s purchase, regardless of the footwear’s condition. Once approved, Justin Blair & Company will provide a prepaid shipping label to return the Apex Footwear back to Justin Blair & Company with no restocking fees.
- Special make up Ambulators (those sold by the each) are non-returnable.
- Return to stock shoes sent back in damaged shoeboxes may result in a $3 charge back for box replacement. This includes writing on the box, using the box for shipping, or shoes not returned in boxes at all.
Justin Blair Complete Return Policy
- All returns require a return authorization number before being sent back to Justin Blair & Company
- Product sent back for credit without first being issued a return authorization will not be processed for credit. In addition, product will be returned back to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- Justin Blair will cover the shipping cost to send back defective products or products sent in error by Justin Blair & Company.
- Credit for approved and accepted product returns will be issued via credit memo within 10-14 days of receipt of return.
- Products returned that do not qualify for credit will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- Custom orthotics as well as any customer modified products are non-returnable, no exceptions.
- A re-stocking fee may be charged for non-stock product, excessively old product or other reasons impacting the product, depending on the circumstances.
- For used or worn goods, the customer is responsible for freight and a restocking fee will be charged.
Policy Version – 1/1/2019